Thought of the Week

19th Dec 2011

"A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart,
for without kindness, there can be no true joy."
- Thomas Carlyle


Sunday, March 14, 2010

YEP Journal Vol 1


The Youth Expedition Project (YEP) Journal Vol 1 was launched at an event targeting the corporate sector for YEPs. I was invited to be the facilitator for environment and conservation projects, together with Yizhen (who was my team mate for Project Sirius - Rovering with Rhinos).

It's seems that the journal so far exists only as hardcopies given out at the event, so I thought I'll just upload my article for viewing. For the journal, I contributed an article in regards to environmental projects. Below are the pages from the journal of the article. Ain't very clear as it was tough trying to photograph it. Perhaps I should ask YEP whether do they have the soft copies...or I should get a better camera. But anyway, they are as it is for now. Please note that the journal is all rights reserved by the National Youth Council.

YEP Journal 1

YEP J1 Article Pg1

YEP J1 Article Pg2

YEP J1 Article Pg3

YEP J1 Article Pg4

YEP J1 Article Pg5

No comments:

Post a Comment