Thought of the Week

19th Dec 2011

"A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart,
for without kindness, there can be no true joy."
- Thomas Carlyle


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TUNZA Vol. 8.1: Avatar: Reaching The Heart (The Biodiversity Issue!)


Tunza Vol. 8.1: Avatar: Reaching The Heart
“We should not be afraid to fight for what we believe is right”

The previous issue of TUNZA had a portion of it dedicated to biodiversity issues, but this issue is the real deal. With a great cover and great content, it's a definitely must read. Well at least for the biodiversity geeks.

Karen Eng, staff editor of Tunza magazine, one day wrote a facebook message to her regular contributors and ask what we think about Avatar and how it relates to our environment. Having seen the movie which left me quite a deep impression, I wrote my thoughts about it and sent to her (which I apparently forgot all about it, till she reminded me that I wrote something else for her after the turtle article).

And here I present to you, in my opinion, one of the most attractive cover of TUNZA, and it just makes you want to read it.

untitled

And here's my contribution to the article.

untitled

To read the full issue, you can visit TUNZA website and download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment